Archive for the ‘Edibles’ Category
It’s that time of year when we are all starting to make our Gingerbread House creations for the holiday season. Does your Gingerbread House stick together? Do all those intricate parts and pieces tend to fall off or come apart? We found this recipe for a super strong icing glue for you…..write us and tell us what you think? Get Recipe Here
Pre-baked and Pre-assembled Gingerbread Easter Bunny House, Easter Bunny Hutch Kit! Just image how much fun the kids will have decorating this house for the Easter holiday! It’s the perfect springtime project, and a cute centerpiece for your Easter table. So hop to it–everything is included- a pre-baked, pre-built house, white and lavender decorating icing mixes, candies, pre-made icing decorations, 2 cookie bunny ears, 2 decorating bags and tips, cardboard base and complete instructions with great decorating ideas. Visit WILTON for more details!
Michaels Craft store has their Gingerbread kits all on sale!! Hurry and get yours while they last. You will find the pre-made Gingerbread House kits plus lots and lots of Gingerbread Tree and Gingerbread Goodies. Christmas will be here in just a couple weeks so hurry and get your Gingerbread Houses made!! Details Here.
Exclusive this year from William – Sonoma is this Gingerbread Estate that is an edible architectural wonder. Meticulously built and decorated by hand so that no two are quite alike, the all-natural gingerbread structure is bedecked with peppermint balls.
- Made with all-natural, traditional gingerbread.
- Delightfully surprising details, including royal-icing window shutters and entryway lanterns.
- Can be personalized with a name or message up to eight characters.
- 25 3/4″ x 20″ x 18 1/2″ high.
- Made in USA.
There is still some time before Halloween is here next week to get your goodies together and make a ‘mini’ haunted Halloween Gingerbread house.
- 12 cinnamon graham cracker rectangles
- 1 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting (from 1-lb container)
- 1/2 cup roasted salted pumpkin seeds
- Black string licorice, cut into pieces
- 10 shortbread cookie crisps
- 1/4 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy white frosting (from 1-lb container)
- 1/4 teaspoon Betty Crocker® orange gel food color
- 1 fudge-covered graham cracker
- 1 orange jelly bean
- 3 pieces candy corn
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- Candy rocks
- 8 chocolate cookie sticks and creme, broken
- Candy pumpkins
- Bone-shaped candy sprinkles
- Instructions HERE
This really is taking Gingerbread to another level! Vintage cameras are all the rage these days and here is a “How To” project to make a Gingerbread Camera. Will your camera look as good as it tastes? Please send us your finished pics, we would love to feature them on Gingerbreadfun.com
Came across these awesome Gingerbread cookies doen up in modern ways to match the lifestyles of today. You have got to check out these Gingerbread cookies made by Biscuiteers